johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instantiation Patterns...
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 12:54:52 GMT
Have to admit I don't fully see the use case since noarg contructors are
not mandatory but JOHNZON-130 opens the doort to custom extensions.

If the need is something like myInstance == jsonMapper.map(myInstance,
input) it shouldnt be hard to extract it from our mapper but not sure how
we would wire it in jsonb api, probably accesMode can help with a
threadlocal or so.

Romain Manni-Bucau