johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instantiation Patterns...
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 12:28:20 GMT
Internals:

in general you do builder.setAccessMode(accessMode);
but in jsonb context we didnt wire it yet cause we enforce  JsonbAccessMode but
we can surely still expose it (in particular read from jsonbconfig
properties the delegate).

Spec:

In jsonb we have @JsonbCreator support for constructors.

Romain Manni-Bucau