johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Performance Improvements...
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 11:56:37 GMT
Have we given any thought to addressing Johnzon's standings on all the
benchmarks that are out there comparing JSON libraries?  I am writing a
JAX-RS microservice framework (I won't hawk my wares here :) and I would
really like to switch to using standard JSON-B/JSON-B APIs instead of the
proprietary GSON library.  However, GSON is currently the hands-down winner
for the microservice use case (handles smaller payloads better than anyone
else) for all of the benchmarks I've seen.  Have we already started
investigating how we can give Johnzon more horesepower?

Thanks,

James