johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Remove JAX-RS provider from jsonb jar?
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 11:51:02 GMT
Well, my primary issue is that the dependency for JAX-RS is marked as
required currently (JIRA/PR submitted).  However, I'm a big fan of the
single responsibility principle.  The JSON-B jar should merely implement
the JSON-B spec (IMHO).  I realize moving things around in jar files breaks
folks, so I get why we wouldn't want to move it in 1.1.2, but we should
consider it when we can break things.