johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Instantiation Patterns...
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 12:49:05 GMT
Well, my use case is that I want to let Johnzon instantiate objects when
there is no special annotation or factory method present.  I just want it
to instantiate the object and then populate the fields.  I realize this is
somewhat niche, so I don't know if I'll push a PR for the implementation,
unless you guys want me to.  This will mimic what I currently have with
GSON which proves to be very convenient, especially in JAX-RS.