johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Johnzon-1.1.3
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:09:29 GMT
Ho lords and ladies!

I've run the steps to release Johnzon-1.1.3, which fixes the following bugs and tasks:

Sub-task

	• [JOHNZON-104] - JsonPatchBuilder#build() does NOT invalidate the PatchBuilder
Bug

	• [JOHNZON-101] - JsonObject#getJson* must not throw NullPointerException
	• [JOHNZON-123] - JSONP spec compliance: JsonNumber.hashcode() is not spec compliant
	• [JOHNZON-133] - jaxrs providers assume the incoming type is the api type but using Response
it can be a subclass for IO types
New Feature

	• [JOHNZON-95] - JsonPointer getValue, add, replace and remove methods

The staging repo can be found here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejohnzon-1020/

The source release zip is under
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejohnzon-1020/org/apache/johnzon/johnzon/1.1.3/

I've also pushed the changes to my private github repo
https://github.com/struberg/johnzon/tree/johnzon-1.1.3-release
https://github.com/struberg/johnzon/tree/v1.1.3

Please VOTE

[+1] yea, let's ship it!