johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Moscatelli <alessandro.moscate...@LIVE.COM>
Subject PULL 17
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:08:47 GMT
Hi everybody !
I want to contribute and I made some minor fixes and I am trying to pull my changes with github.

This is my changelist :

JAX-RS MessageWriter/MessagerReader with Priority (so that user can define and provide his
own)
JsonbConfig injectable via Jax-RS API
Better support for generics types
Support for JsonbDeserializers/JsonbSerializers defined in interfaces or abstract classes
Support for default deserialization from string to enum
Fix to dateformatting (date format was not properly used in deserialization)

I hope you will appreciate ā€¦

Have a nice evening !

Lemme know what you think, Iā€™d really love to drop my snapshot dependency soon šŸ˜Š

Alessandro Moscatelli