johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PULL 17
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:43:32 GMT
Hi

Alessandro, some general comments:

1. Please use geronimo spec dependencies (instead of javax) since asf owns
it (less legal work + we can tune them if needed)
2. Dont use google deps (we dont want any dep for container control on
dependencies)
3. Priority should work on javaee 6 containers so maybe make it optional or
dont use priorities (annotation are ignored if missing but not classes iirc)
4. Your jsonb type key doesnt work since the instance is for all matching
type no?
5. I dont see much tests ;)
6. Surely split in as much pr as change to ease the merge and review

Hope it helps, impatient to get it in and congrats for your PR :)