johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: open pull requests over at github
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2018 13:05:18 GMT
Yed and no. We have to embrace it and asf has good integrations for that.

Also dont forget most of the current pr dont neee any discussion ;)

Le 4 mars 2018 12:28, "Mark Struberg" <struberg@yahoo.de.invalid> a écrit :

Well, all the ticket tracking and discussions should happen on our lists
and not on github.
That is independent of how well the github integration works.

Github tracking etc does not work well for projcts at ASF scale.

LieGrue,
strub