johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jsonschema module
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:30:28 GMT
Pushed all I had in mind, it misses a few validations like: dependencies,
allOf, formats but the main things are here (sizes, pattern, structures,
etc...)

Feel free to hack it and, add what is missing (code shouldn't be that hard
I hope) or let me know if there is any issue with that module. I'll add a
word on it in the doc right now.

Romain Manni-Bucau