johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PULL 20
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 15:03:16 GMT
Hi Alessandro,

Is it possible to reduce all the finds you do at runtime? If not we can
need a flag to switch if off by default since it will slow down the
processing in most cases for no gain (for these cases).
Overall idea is to do all the reflection we can once only since types can
be cached per mapper/jsonb instance.

Can you check it out to avoid a perf regression please?

otherwise, other parts looks pretty ready to merge.

Romain Manni-Bucau