johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arrays / Lists elements polymorphic support
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 17:35:21 GMT
Hi Roberto

Yes, an adapter is the way to go using our mapper or jsonb.

There should be an "animal" test showing how to do that. Just dont forget
to use class aliases or a whitelist logic to not open a backdoor.

Since the model doesnt match the java model im not a fan of that feature
being built out of the box. In xml it is more natural but in json you can
do it without breaking the model. For me it means the model is broken and
must not be used as an input.