johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Moscatelli <alessandro.moscate...@live.com>
Subject PULL 20
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 14:45:26 GMT
Hi there,
this is my third and final (for now) pull.
I made some minor fixes to enable borderline scenarios like deserialization of enum from deserializationContext.
This jsonb interface can only be access inside jsonb deserializers, so these scenarios maybe
are not so common or so much tested.
I also made a Test specific for this.

I also pushed a small fix for milli/micro/nano seconds being non considerated/truncated and
I made a test for this too.

Please let me know as soon as you can if there are any problems.
Thank you
AM

Da: Alessandro Moscatelli<mailto:alessandro.moscatelli@live.com>
Inviato: venerdì 30 marzo 2018 16:30
A: dev@johnzon.apache.org<mailto:dev@johnzon.apache.org>
Oggetto: PULL 19 - complete support for DateFormat

Hi there,
here is my second pull.
It’s not a refactor, I simply extended the already present implementation to provide support
and apply formatting for more Date like types (serialization and deserialization) :

Date
LocalDateTime
LocalDate
OffsetDateTime
ZonedDateTime
Calendar
GregorianCalendar
Instant

I also noticed that DateFormat were not used for serialized, in any case (default value was
Always used, and this was a blocking bug for me).

After this I have a final pull.
Please let me know as soon as you can if there are any problems.
Greetings
AM