johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Digitally Signed JSON
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 06:12:20 GMT
On 2018-05-15 13:05, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
<snip>
> So question is: what does the spec miss for your case?  > Formatting and ordering
is in the spec and other parts are
> ourside jsonb so we are all good right?

Well, for *enveloped* clear text JSON signatures the spec is pretty incomplete but that is
not particularly surprising (or appalling) since there were no such requirements...

- Serialization of JSON primitives: Undefined/Vendor specific
   https://github.com/javaee/jsonb-spec/issues/50

- Algorithm for property sorting: Undefined/Vendor specific
   https://github.com/javaee/jsonb-spec/issues/81

- I-JSON support: None (currently implemented as a "no-op" in Johnzon)
   https://github.com/javaee/jsonb-spec/issues/80

Related brand new document to like (or not):
https://github.com/cyberphone/I-JSON-Number-System#extended-numeric-data-types-compliant-with-i-json

Cheers,
Anders