johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: JSON-P & JSON-B jaxrs support mutually exclusive
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 14:10:31 GMT
Sorry, I'm travelling this week so that's why I didn't act on this yet.

What you can do temporarily to solve the issue is to explicitly widen the
range of the imports on BOTH modules (noting that the JAXRS spec is
actually backward compatible through major versions).

e.g.

Import-Package: javax.ws.rs.*;=version='[1.0,3)'

That would be the shortest path to solving the mutual exclusive ranges.

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)