johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistent Mapping Behavior...
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2019 16:19:14 GMT
Hi James

I likely need test cases to understand more the issue but long story short
one of the two method is recursive not the other so one must handle
primitives as root types and the other aq nested type. Historically
primitives were not possible root types so can be something to refind.

Happy to review Jira+pr to be more accurate if needed.