johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change default converter suggestion
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:00:12 GMT
I tried based on the blog but didn't work.
https://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/javaee-apache-johnzon-json-library-javascript-date/

See sample below:
https://github.com/ivanjunckes/convertertest

But this doesn't also provide the same format for all "Date" fields, I need
to go field by field and add the converter.