johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Change default converter suggestion
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:01:31 GMT
Hey Romain,

I was looking at Ivan's example and I think I understand what is the issue.
Basically he's using the configurable provider but we don't have any
wrapper method around the Mapper to add a new adapter.

I created a quick and dirty PR on his project to show him how he can do,
but we can probably make it easier if we add the wrappers ourselves in the
configuration provider.

Obviously the reflection is very quick and dirty so we would need to change
it.

https://github.com/ivanjunckes/convertertest/pull/1

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro