johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Karg <k...@quipsy.de>
Subject AW: Travis or not travis?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 11:23:43 GMT
Officiual nightly builds are great! If I am the only one that likes to keep travis for personal
forks then simply ignore me - I do not insist on having that, it was just a handy benefit.
😊
-Markus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019 10:13
An: dev@johnzon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Travis or not travis?

+1 if you can setup a nightly (whatever it means for ASF ;)) deployment
+on
our snapshot repo

Also sounds like travis is not really something we need to keep, i'll keep the thread for
a few days (likely no more than this week) otherwise we'll drop it (guess you want to do it
Markus?)

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog <https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/>

Le mar. 1 oct. 2019 à 09:59, Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonteiro@tomitribe.com> a écrit