johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travis or not travis?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 08:13:05 GMT
+1 if you can setup a nightly (whatever it means for ASF ;)) deployment on
our snapshot repo

Also sounds like travis is not really something we need to keep, i'll keep
the thread for a few days (likely no more than this week) otherwise we'll
drop it (guess you want to do it Markus?)

Romain Manni-Bucau