johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Travis or not travis?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 09:25:08 GMT
Ok, created a build in Jenkins and after a few attempts, looks like it is
building and deploying.
Now let's see if tomorrow it runs by itself (used @daily for the cron
config).

Here is the build.
I had to add a settings to configure the staging repo for the spec until
VOTE passes.

I have fired up a new build and I'll be monitoring.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro