johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Karg <k...@quipsy.de>
Subject Geronimo Json 1.1 Spec 1.3 not found
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 12:10:46 GMT
I just tried to build master branch of Johnzon and Maven tells me it cannot find version 1.3
of Geronimo Json 1.1 Spec. So I did check the Apache Repository and it says there is no such
non-snapshot version 1.3 in the release repository (there only is 1.0., 1.1, 1.2), but there
is a snapshot-version 1.3-SNAPSHOT in the snapshot repository. So where to find this 1.3 release?
Possibly you released in wrong order (first Johnzon then forgot Geronimo)?

Thanks
-Markus