johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON Logic is landing in our repo
Date Tue, 26 May 2020 11:33:46 GMT
@James Carman <james@carmanconsulting.com>  have to admit I was sure we did
(and basically no feedback was received as for jsonschema module) but seems
I can have been wrong on that since I didn't find the mail. Good catch, and
sorry about that.

@Markus: there is no RFC AFAIK but several impl and languages support so it
is kind of the only de facto standard for such thing (small more personal
feedback is that it is quite used in js world and being able to back your
backend impl with the same config than your frontend is quite key in apps,
it also enables to make JSON configuration way more smooth than it can be
without).

Side note: in the light I missed a mail about this topic, feel free to give
more feedback on the inclusion of this new feature whatever it is against
or even if you want to go further (create a JSONB integration, etc).

Romain Manni-Bucau