juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] using junit
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 06:49:19 GMT

	 my concern is style i suppose: the
	juddi test cases are sufficiently complex that imposing the formal
	structure of setup()/ run()/ shutdown() isn't going to scale, imo.

Perhaps these tests just aren't suited to junit, but that can be
supplemented, or replaced, by N much smaller unit tests.

BTW: There are fancy junit extension for testing things (WWW sites, EJBs)
but I don't know if they have much traction. I see junit tests w/ every
successful product, but I've never seen these others.

Maybe jUDDI needs a "deployment zone" for high level/complex integration
testing. Anybody got a public server to spare?

regards

Adam