juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <svi...@attbi.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] bug #745056
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 20:17:06 GMT
RelatedBusinessInfoHandler has been updated and unit tested. I'll leave
the bug open until Andy's had a chance to test it.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Steve
Viens
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 10:48 PM
To: juddi-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [juddi-Developers] bug #745056

Yeah Anou, we've got to implement these two methods in
RelatedBusinessInfoHandler.

  public RegistryObject unmarshal(Element element)
  public void marshal(RegistryObject object,Element parent)

They're a little different that BusinessInfoHandler in that the
RelatedBUsinessInfo element includes a child BusinessKey element
(BusinessInfo has a BusinessKey attribute) and of course
RelatedBusinessInfo includes zero to many "SharedRelationship" elements
while BusinessInfo contains ServiceInfo's.

Steve