juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] using junit
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 13:51:06 GMT
	Actually, the 'suite' I meant was a JUnit org.junit.framework.TestSuite

As I said, but perhaps wasn't clear, I would consider this construct pretty
much obsolete. The grouping is just not necessary when ant/eclipse can
happily (and quickly) do a brute force search. Just my experience, you don't
have to take my word for it.

BTW: seems you can set a filename mask for the ant task. I can't seem to
find what eclipse uses, but I'll poke around.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/junit.html

junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="yes">
  <classpath>
    <pathelement location="${build.tests}"/>
    <pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
  </classpath>

  <formatter type="plain"/>

  <test name="my.test.TestCase" haltonfailure="no" outfile="result">
    <formatter type="xml"/>
  </test>

  <batchtest fork="yes" todir="${reports.tests}">
    <fileset dir="${src.tests}">
      <include name="**/*Test*.java"/>
      <exclude name="**/AllTests.java"/>
    </fileset>