juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] using junit
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 15:45:03 GMT
	Ah gotcha. I guess a little XML is worth a thousand words. Let me dig a
little
	deeper into JUnit myself over the weekend and we can pickup the
conversation
	again next week.

Don't feel you have to be the expert in all aspects, that is what a team is
for. I'm just contributing back for all the benefit I've received out of
junit & other open source ventures. You know the jUDDI/UDDI stuff, rely on
others for this part. [Just my advice, yours to filter as you see fit. :-)]

Start the new directory structure as 0.7.1 (in HEAD of juddi CVS, not a
sub-directory) and see what Anou/I can do for you w/ gump/centipede(ant) &
this stuff. :-)

regards,

Adam