juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] juddi src dir
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 16:05:18 GMT
See [Adam] inlined:

	So, the directory structure I toyed with this weekend looked something like
the following 	structure (I can't remember it completely but I thought I'd
use a similar format to the
	Apache Axis project.)

  juddi/
  juddi/build.xml
  juddi/releasenotes.html

[Adam] could be in docs I guess.

  juddi/license.html

[Adam] I've seen these in a separate license directory before, but not sure
why.

  juddi/docs

[Adam] What you going to put in here? I've see src/documentation for forrest
xdocs.

  juddi/lib        (all jar's required to "build" jUDDI)
  juddi/src
  juddi/src/java   (java source)
  juddi/src/test   (java source for testing - JUnit)

These look good.

  juddi/src/dll

[Adam] You have DLLs?

  juddi/src/conf

[Adam] for configuration files? I have seen src/resources/... used before.

  juddi/webapps/juddi
  juddi/webapps/juddi/WEB-INF
  juddi/webapps/juddi/WEB-INF/lib
  (..etc..)

[Adam] Are these templates? src/resources/templates/WEB-INF ...

	The Ant build script would create a 'build' directory (juddi/build) and
	would also included a new 'test' target that use the Ant 'JUnit' task to
	build and run the ant tasks.

Yup, seem consistent.

	Of course there's more to it than that but I've got to run. Andy, if you're
	interested in having some input in the jUDDI 1.0 directory structure
	discussion we'll be more than happy to include you.

Jack/Andy/Adam --- if you meant me, I'll answer to any. ;-)

regards

Adam