juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: [juddi-Developers] juddi src dir
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 07:32:18 GMT
yeah, the hieararchy outlined below is fine with me. i like having the
source code, etc., out of the WEB-INF hieararchy .. is the
changelog.html going to be autogenerated? some folks aren't particularly
wild about change logs, and since it doesn't directly affect
functionality, it's not likely to be updated properly.

i was really excited about the DLLs myself ;)

cheers,
andy