juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] cvs export?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:50:04 GMT
I just updated successfully.  I also tried a new checkout and that
worked fine.

It's odd that CVS is even trying to pull that file down (I removed it
last week).

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Andy
Cutright
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 3:41 PM
To: juddi-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [juddi-Developers] cvs export?

hi all,

has anyone tried exporting the tree lately? i'm having some problems:

cvs [export aborted]: EOF in value in RCS file
/cvsroot/juddi/juddi/src/test/org/juddi/junit/Attic/Configurator.java,v

i've written a script to do this, so i'm pretty certain i'm doing it the
way i have in the past. i'm exporting as me, not anonymous..

cheers,
andy