juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <svi...@attbi.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] Monitor table added
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 03:17:06 GMT
Whoops ... I meant "juddi_jds.ddl" not "juddi_ase.ddl"

-----Original Message-----
From: juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Steve
Viens
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 6:09 AM
To: juddi-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [juddi-Developers] Monitor table added

Anou, I propagated your DDL changes to juddi_db2.ddl, juddi_hsql.ddl and
juddi_ase.ddl.

Andy, could you check to be sure that I've created syntactically correct
DDL for JDS?  Also, would it be possible to add the TMODEL insert
statements for JDS (look at the other juddi_xxx.ddl for an example). I
would do it but I wouldn't have any way of making sure that it was done
correctly.

Steve