juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <svi...@attbi.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] Junit test dir structure
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 06:57:20 GMT
Okay, the negotiation continues ;) ... I'm not a big fan of deep
directory level structures and Anou's suggestion of matching the
src/java package model is an *excellent* one - How about this:

* Unit Tests *
juddi/src/test/unit  (handler is an example)

* Interop Tests *
juddi/src/test/interop/uddi4j
juddi/src/test/interop/proxy
juddi/src/test/interop/jaxr

Basically, just drop 'junit' from the path (It's not really serving any
purpose anyway).

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Anou
Manavalan
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:20 AM
To: juddi-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [juddi-Developers] Junit test dir structure

I think the model mentioned below seems good enough, but would like to
see some changes like,

src/test/junit   holding all the junit tests under diff dirs like

        unit tests                 src/test/junit/unit

        interop tests
            uddi4j                    src/test/junit/interop/uddi4j
            proxy                     src/test/junit/interop/proxy
            jaxr                        src/test/junit/interop/jaxr

And also for the package, it will be nice to match the src/java package
model like,

org.juddi.handler.AccessPointHandler   class should have a test as
org.juddi.handler.AccessPointHandlerTests

regards,
-Anou