juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Viens, Steve" <Stephen.Vi...@FMR.COM>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] Default values in the DateTime columns
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:13:08 GMT

  getDate()
);

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Anou Manavalan [mailto:amanaval@sybase.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 12:01 PM
To: juddi-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [juddi-Developers] Default values in the DateTime columns

When I try to run the insert statements for the taxonomies, they failed with
the LAST_UPDATED col not taking a null. I changed the ase.ddl to make the
datetime columns to be default, may be that should be added for other DBs
too.

I used this syntax, may be it will work for other DBs. Can anyone with
mysql/others test it and add it to the ddl ?
LAST_USED DATETIME DEFAULT getDate() NOT NULL,

regards,
-Anou