juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Cutright" <Andy.Cutri...@borland.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] anyone run my tests yet?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:39:03 GMT
hi adam,

yeah, this is within the DB. all my tests assume a running instance. the
goal is to test exersize API and guarantee compliance. i'm not sure
how'd i'd accomplish this otherwise. if you have some ideas that would
be great. i think i've seen some mail from you on this topic. i've said
it before: i'm a c/c++ guy, so i'm still learning my way around the
servlet world.

the dependency on the publishers entries will be addressed shortly,
since steve's added proprietary extensions to the API allowing
publishers to be easily created. i haven't had a chance to review that
code yet, but i will. my focus right now is making the tests as portable
and easy to run as possible. that includes some sort of automation.

cheers,
andy