juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Anou Manavalan" <amana...@sybase.com>
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] ddl directory empty?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:59:07 GMT
Actually I didn't like the docs/ddl -- may be db/ddl would have been
appropriate, it is the starting place fo UDDI DB not just a doc reference.

regards,
-Anou

-----Original Message-----
From: juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:juddi-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Steve
Viens
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 1:45 PM
To: juddi-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [juddi-Developers] ddl directory empty?

Excuse me, I meant to include more in that last reply.

I moved the ddl directory under the docs directory because the only
place we're really referencing this information is from the Deployment
Guide.  If you disagree then we can move this back to the way it
was .. I should have had us 'vote' on it anyway (we'll need to get use
to that).  I also consolodated the two jds ddl files only to be more
consistant with the others.

If you can't tell, I'm kind of in pre-release clean-up mode.

Steve