juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "SourceForge.net" <nore...@sourceforge.net>
Subject [juddi-Developers] [ juddi-Bugs-803564 ] RegistryClient will not allow GetAuthToken
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:58:09 GMT
Bugs item #803564, was opened at 2003-09-09 19:41
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by acutright
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=434422&aid=803564&group_id=42875

Category: Datatypes
Group: Development

Initial Comment:
GetAuthToken implements SecurityPolicy. RegistryClient

does not recognize that as a valid request type. here's

my proposed fix

-----[after 78 inserted 80-81]-----

>     else if (uddiRequest instanceof SecurityPolicy)

>       endpointURL = Config.getPublishURL();

-----[85-87 changed to 88-90]-----

<

i think the endpoint we want is the publishURL. i

checked and only getAuthToken and DiscardAuthToken

implement this interface.

you can use the save_publisher sample to test this. it

won't even make the http call.

Comment By: Steve Viens (sviens)