juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "SourceForge.net" <nore...@sourceforge.net>
Subject [juddi-Developers] [ juddi-Bugs-811972 ] adding publisher/ deleting publisher behavior difference
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:15:10 GMT
Bugs item #811972, was opened at 2003-09-24 12:06
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=434422&aid=811972&group_id=42875

Category: Authentication
Group: Development

Initial Comment:
adding a publisher using our client does not require the

publisher adding the new publisher to have its admin

field marked enabled, but -deleting- a publisher requires

that the deleting publisher have its admin field marked

enabled.

this feels like a bug to me. i can fix it in the next day or

two.