juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Cutright" <Andy.Cutri...@borland.com>
Subject [juddi-Developers] doing some work on uddi4j test suite
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:14:09 GMT
hi all,

i've modified build.xml to pick up some additional jars for the uddi4j
test suite. i've also started using the client save_publisher interface
to dynamically configure the registry, reducing pre-configuration
dependencies. it currently has one 'publisher' dependency now, 'juddi'.
i can change this if y'all like to some other name. we ship with a
default 'juddi' publisher alleviating end-user bootstrap pain :)

all the tests but one are known to accurately test uddi4j functionality.
the one problem test just doesn't do anything yet. it should be
functional shortly. running the test suite simply requires a running
instance at port 8080 with the standard /juddi/... contexts available.

i'd like to make sure we start running all the test suites prior to
committing changes. thoughts?

cheers,
andy