juddi-dev mailing list archives

From mcuen...@matiascuenca.com.ar
Subject RE: [juddi-Developers] ConnectionPool replaced with Jakarta Commo
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:22:06 GMT
	I have also checked out all the code again and I still have the
new pool jars missing from the war file. Sourceforge's CVS service is
terrible (at least for anonymous users)!!!

	Here is what I get when I do status

		Matias

[mcuenca@x juddi]$ cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/juddi status -v
build.xml
File: build.xml         Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.22
   Repository revision: 1.22    /cvsroot/juddi/juddi/build.xml,v
   Sticky Tag:          (none)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)

   Existing Tags:
        juddi_0_8_0                     (revision: 1.1.1.1)
        vendor                          (branch: 1.1.1)