juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Lansing" <j...@polexis.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Datasource Hanging
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:59:19 GMT
Also make sure that the juddi user has the right permissions to access
the database.

Jeff

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Jeffrey Payne
	Sent: Sun 11/23/2003 8:06 PM
	To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
	Subject: RE: Tomcat Datasource Hanging

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Steve Viens [ mailto:steve@viens.net]
	Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 4:23 PM
	To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
	1. Logs are already set to DEBUG and I don't get anything in the
juddi log
	or any of the tomcat logs.

	2. happyjuddi.jsp hangs, so I don't get anything back.

	3. Yes, I did setup the datasource using tomcat through the
webapp, although
	I had to
the tomcat
	datasource HOW-TO.

	Are you getting any log info at all? You might want to change
the log
	settings to INFO or DEBUG in jUDDI's log4j.properties file (in
the
	WEB-INF classes directory).

	What message is the happyjuddi.jsp returning in the DataSource
check?
	How are you setting up your DataSource under Tomcat? Through the
admin
	webapp?

	Steve