juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Wombacher <womb...@ipsi.fhg.de>
Subject Re: Web Interface
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:55:08 GMT

I assume, you are aware of the uddibrowser project at

http://sourceforge.com/projects/uddibrowser

They provide a client tool (standalone Java Application) providing UDDI
inquiry functionality. The missing publish functionality is currently
implemented.
(BTW, I am not involved in this project ;-)

We have tested the tool and it looks quite fine. We used the tool during
the development of our application to check the state of a UDDI
repository on busines, service, and tModel level rather than database
level. It turned out to be sufficient for this purpose, although the
lacking publish functionality limits the usage of the tool.

Maybe there is a possibility to reduce the effort by joining this
project and providing a different presentation layer to their
application code.

Best regards
Andreas