juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Anou Manavalan" <anou_m...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Bugzilla?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:42:03 GMT
Sorry guys, didn't expect this much of delay. I am not able to subscribe to
the infrastructure group, I sent atleast 5 mails and also to the general..
haven't got any response. I will try again. My name was dropped from the
apache committer list, so working on getting that one straightened, thinking
may be I need that one to subscribe to the infrastructure group.

Andy/Anil/Steve - if any of you can do this faster that would be good. It
doesn't make sense to wait for my problems.

regards,
-Anou