juddi-dev mailing list archives

From jpay...@kcp.com
Subject RE: Web Interface
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:03:29 GMT

That would be correct.  I built mine with a "delegate" layer designed to
abstract the actual connection to the UDDI registry so you could interact
with the registry using the UDDI API or directly manipuate the registry's
internals if that happened to be faster.  I am using UDDI4j, though.

Jeffrey Payne
Systems Engineer
National Nuclear Security Administration

Jeffrey, no need to shut-up I've had a web-based UI (using Struts) on
the radar for some time now but haven't had the time to really get
started. It would be a very welcome addition.

Can I assume that you're working on something that would interact with
'any' UDDI registry via something line UDDI4j or a similar API?

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: jpayne1@kcp.com [mailto:jpayne1@kcp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 9:54 AM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Web Interface

To Whom It May Concern:

I spoke with Richard Monson-Haefel this week at ApacheCon about a UDDI
server project I've been working on for several months now which I sort
of abandoned once I discovered yours.  He suggested that I contact you
guys and help out.  The main difference is that I built a complete web
interface for mine using struts and I'd be happy to adapt it to work
with jUDDI.  The architecture is such that doing this wouldn't really be
that hard.  If anybody is already working on this, please let me know
and I'll shut up. Otherwise, please let me know what I should do next.

Have a nice day,