juddi-dev mailing list archives

From istergiou <isterg...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: jaxr implementation
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:34:16 GMT
Andy,
    I might be able to help since I have done in the past that using
Castor. What I did was to bind the uddi4j java beans with the elements
and attributes defined in the uddi.xsd
Cool stuff, I could marshal and unmarshal large xml documents with a few
lines of code. Unfortunately I had to deal with a namespace bug. Fingers
crossed, jaxme won't have similar bugs :-)

Ilias