juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Cutright" <Andy.Cutri...@borland.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][RESULT] jUDDI Graduation (was Re: [VOTE] Graduate jUDDI from the Apache Incubator)
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:28:10 GMT
i've done this. also, see steve has committed a number of changes to the
site yesterday but don't see any ws-site commit messages. i made a
couple more changes (see commit mail) to fix a couple of formatting
issues. i modified the install.xml links to '/howto' to point to our
wiki. not sure if this what you want done.

let me know, and i can commit the changes to ws-site later today,

cheers,
andy