juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Cutright" <Andy.Cutri...@borland.com>
Subject RE: time to organize a new release?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:42:09 GMT
i've heard someone say "initiative is punished" .. i'm kinda deep in the
subscription API stuff ;) anyone want to volunteer to be release
manager?

we can toss the process up on the wiki as we define it, and then
transfer it to the website .. i've already created some keys to sign the
release, those are checked in last time i checked.

some initial proposed relase steps

0. i would like the the UDDI4J test suite run prior to release.
currently there's one broken test, and i'm willing to live with that.
0.5 any other test suites?
1. temporarily halt any code chages while doing a release candidate
2. apply a label for each candidate
3. post it up somewhere

cheers,
andy