juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Cutright" <Andy.Cutri...@borland.com>
Subject RE: jUDDI Developers Guide
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:17:11 GMT
yeah, there's not much content there. the page is just a beginning. i
like the website having instructions about how to update the website. i
understand your distinction between developers and committers. if you
want to move it somewhere else on the website, that's fine with me. not
wild about putting it into the wiki.