juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Vijay KN" <KNVI...@novell.com>
Subject RE: juddi code with LDAP backend
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:50:43 GMT

>>> Stephen.Viens@FMR.COM 4/2/2004 6:43:22 PM >>>

- like "Sting" or "Prince".  ;)

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay KN [mailto:KNVIJAY@novell.com]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 5:43 AM
To: Viens, Steve; juddi-dev@ws.apache.org; dims@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: juddi code with LDAP backend

Srinivas, Steve,

I have FAX'ed my CLA (on 22/3) and the Software Grant form today
(2/4).
Is there any way we can confirm receipt of this ?

I am almost ready with the integrated code - in a few days (max a
week)
from now, I plan to ZIP up the code and send it. Do I need some
account
to put the ZIP'ed code on the bug tracking system ?

regards
Vijay

>>> Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> 1/22/2004 3:42:41 PM >>>
Vijay,

When you are ready, fill up the " Contributor License Agreement (CLA)"
and the "Software Grant"
form at http://www.apache.org/licenses/ and follow the instructions on
the form. Then zip up the
code and add it the bug tracking system. Let everyone look at the code
then decide what the next
step would be.

Thanks,
dims

--- Vijay KN <KNVIJAY@novell.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> As you know, I have been integrating the Novell UDDI LDAP backend
code
> with juddi (including juddi DataStore and Authenticator
implementations
> for LDAP). I have a prototype working now and intend to complete the
> code changes in a month or so.
>
> Thereafter I would like to contribute/commit the code to Apache
juddi
> project. Prior to that I guess I need to become a Committer for
Apache
> juddi.
>
> Let me know what is the process for becoming a Committer for the
Apache

=====