juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: Gump hiccup
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 12:50:20 GMT
Adam,

I made the change around midnight on Tuesday.  I haven't seen anything
from Gump in email since yesterday morning so perhaps this has been
worked out.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam R. B. Jack [mailto:ajack@trysybase.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 3:02 PM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Gump hiccup

This is an "interesting" event I'd not really expected (and sorry for
the noise, despite the fact I'm a little amused at the humour of it.)

Anyway 'cos your date and Gump's date are out of sync (timezone-wise) it
seems you are going to get this nightly hiccup, that breaks then (a few
hours later, when timezones get in sync on date) resolves itself.

Steve, are you likely to be able to fix the build to 'listen' to Gump's
date? I'm not sure I can figure out a fix from Gump's side.

Again, sorry for the noise.

regards,

Adam
--