juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: ws-juddi/ws-juddi failed
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 03:23:05 GMT
>  - Info - Failed with reason missing build outputs
>  - Error - Missing Output:
> /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/ws-juddi/build/juddi-20040521.jar
>  - Error - See Directory Listing Work for Missing Outputs

    [...]

> /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/ws-juddi/build/juddi-20040522.jar

A guess...

Uh oh, not the timezone thingy again, where either Gump & Ant are using
different timezones to pick the day/date, off the same clock, and happen to
be a few hours (giving one day) off. I assume you determine the date, and
don't allow Gump to set it as a property. Mind letting Gump set it?

Let me know if any of this is close.

regards,

Adam